We are open during the Coronavirus Pandemic and our staff is committed to providing a safe environment during your visit. The safety of our patients and staff is extremely important and we have implemented the following:
• We are practicing social distancing and the waiting room will be limited for patients to “Check-In” and “Check-Out.”
• You might have to wait outside or in your vehicle prior to being treated in the office.
• There are no “drop-offs” and everyone will be asked to leave the waiting area after their visit.
• We are requiring everyone to wear a mask and we will be performing temperature checks prior to being seen.
• If you feel sick, have a fever or have tested positive for COVID-19, please let our representative know when you call for your appointment.
We are compliant with State requirements and CDC guidelines We believe in going above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and staff
We have the Duramax Extraoral Suction System and ULV Cold Fogger in our practice for added safety and peace of mind